Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jessica Simpson: I'm single, but I'm out there




Jessica Simpson has opened up about her love life, saying she’s “single, but I'm out mingling around'.

The Price of Beauty star confided: 'I mingle around very privately. I have ways in and out of my house and certain places that I go that are private just so I can have a normal life. I'm still out there and bring normal.'

Simpson, who has had high-profile relationships with singers Nich Lachey and John Mayer, as well as football star Tony Romo, admits she doesn’t mind whether a future date is involved in the entertainment industry, or not.

'It doesn't really matter to me' Simpson said in interview on Ellen.

'They definitely have to understand my life and what I put up with and what I deal with. Being scrutinised publicly, they can definitely make or break a relationship, and you have to have that strong foundation so I have to have somebody that understands that kind of lifestyle.'

2 comments:

  1. ou could long bridesmaid dresses come to cheap cocktail dresses feel much more tight funds can highlight cheap prom dresses figure, be if snug!cheap evening gowns First off it will let you 2012 wedding dresses impassatter if flower girl dresses cell, try to eat or cheap homecoming dresses to complete anything.mother of the bride dresses Second, thfairly little black dresses rough, eist thick bridesmaid dresses 2012 tough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Sociable

There was an error in this gadget